We are proud to announce the release of CoDiPack 2.0. More details can be found here.
- Complete rewrite of CoDiPack. See Migration from 1.9 to 2.0 for some migration help.
- Drop of modular class architecture.
- Iterators for expression trees.
- First support for aggregated types in external functions (e.g. std::complex). See Example 20 – Aggregated active type handling.
- Autocompletion of template arguments in IDEs. See Template declarations.
- Overhaul of tutorials and examples. See Tutorials & Examples.